962 Sullivan Drive
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Board of Supervisors
The James Lynn Cartlidge Forrest County Multi Purpose Center is owned and operated by Forrest County, Mississippi and under the supervision of the county’s elected Board. Five supervisors, representing the counties five districts, are elected and serve four-year terms.
- District 1 Supervisor – David Hogan
- District 2 Supervisor – Charles Marshall
- District 3 Supervisor – Burkett Ross
- District 4 Supervisor – Rod Woullard
- District 5 Supervisor – Chris Bowen
All members of the Board of Supervisors may be contacted at 601-545-6000.
The Forrest County Multi Purpose Center Advisory Council is made up of community volunteers and is appointed by the Forrest County Board of Supervisors. The Council recommends in facility maintenance, operations, construction, extension of recreational facilities and programs for the wholesome and healthful recreation of all citizens of Forrest County.
The following members make up the Advisory Council:
- James K. Dukes, Chairman
- Clifford O. Rudder, Jr., Secretary/Treasurer
- George C. Boone
- Dr. Richard Conn
- Charles McMahan